Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Small Words

Day 46...2 Corinthians 1:20 For ALL the promises of God find their YES in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for His GLORY. 
I was asking my mom the other day, "have you ever noticed how, when we read the Bible, we tend to skip over the small words?" Words like all, yes, amen, find or phrases with small words like I will, he has, we are. I tell you this because I've been focusing on the small words lately and find that they have great power.
ALL the promises of God FIND their YES in Him. Do you know the promises that ARE given to you? We FIND them in His Word! And then there's that word, amen. Amen means so be it. So when we read His Word and we Amen (so be it) His Word in our life, we are coming into agreement with God about His promises for us and when we come into agreement with His Word, we are coming into agreement with God and Oh the GLORY that we give to Him! 
I encourage you today to FIND out in His Word what He WILL DO for you and AMEN it!

No comments:

Post a Comment