Monday, February 1, 2016

God Will Supply

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Making this very personal today, and I encourage you to do the same.

Wendy, God WILL supply....make available....EVERY. SINGLE....large or small....need you have by His riches....NOT my way and NOT my riches....in glory in Christ Jesus. Wendy, Jesus supplied your HEALING....every healing, arthritis in thumb, HEALED! Bone on bone in left knee, HEALED! Restless legs, HEALED! Sore muscles, HEALED! Jesus supplied my salvation, completely, fully, IT. IS. FINISHED! Jesus supplied my righteousness! Jesus supplied my new creation...I am no longer who I was, but I am new! God gives in SUPER ABUNDANCE! He is MORE THAN ENOUGH!

When we say things like, "God put this sickness on me to teach me something," we are saying, "Jesus' blood was not enough." When we say things like, "I'm not sure God wants to heal me," we are saying, "Jesus' blood was not enough." When we say, "My need is too great for God," we are saying "Jesus blood was not enough." When we say, "God won't put more on you than you can handle," we are saying, "Jesus' blood was not enough." Anytime we come to a place where it's about our works, our deeds, then we are saying, "Jesus' blood was not enough." God supplied everything we will EVER need through Jesus!

Today, remember that God loves you and His desire is to supply you with MORE. THAN. ENOUGH!

Father, thank you that through your Son, Jesus, you have supplied all that we need. Healing, peace, joy, forgiveness, financial needs, mental needs, bodily needs. You have supplied what is needed for us. Thank you that you are the God of more than enough! Thank you that when we ask, you are there and you will answer, because you said you will never leave us or forsake you! Thank you for the gift of abundant life, for sending Jesus and for sending the Holy Spirit to guide us in our day. In Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment