Friday, January 8, 2016

Hinds' Feet ZA

Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard is a book that changed my life 15 years ago. It's a beautiful allegory about Much Afraid and her desire to go to the High Places with the Chief Shepherd. It's a story about learning the desires of His heart for her. I read this in the lowest place of my life. In the midst of sorrow and doubt about His love for me. I read it in 2 days, it touched and healed a place deep within my soul. God spoke directly to my heart about who I am In Him. 

With all that said, I am in a place in my life where I want to bound across the craggy mountains and through the lowest valley's on hinds feet and I am learning that the only way to do that is to be in His Word daily. 

On January 1, 2016, I began the journey of reading through the Word with my church, Life Church, Salisbury, and writing down my thoughts. On January 2, I began to write scripture with a group of amazing women and sharing our thoughts on Facebook. The encouragement has been amazing! 

This blog is a place for me to share with you my thoughts and for you to share with me your thoughts. A place to encourage one another through His Word. A place for us to find our hinds' feet....our secure footing in an ever changing world. 

Will you join me? 

Psalm 18:33 He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.   

No comments:

Post a Comment